Friday, August 10, 2007

Landscape Blues

So long since I posted to this blog, I have been busy, I have been preparing for a website. And who am I to want a website of my own? A blog is great, but a blog is not enough. Now, with a lot of help from two very special people the website is up, I am happy and very very proud.

Why the website? To publish my writings of course… I just could not trouble a myriad editors and publishers with my humble manuscripts, I may be wrong but I believe those Gods do not favor unknowns like me. So be it.

My jewels, for my stories are my jewels, are beautiful, and because the most beautiful things in life are free, they are free for anyone who cares to read them as they appear on my brand new website: LANDSCAPE BLUES.
LANDSCAPE BLUES consists of three ACTS in prose poetry. The Voyage of Tomorrow, Fields of Snow, and the Heart of the Rose, are poetic narrative populated by call-girls, suicide, and shadow puppets… My website is the abstract garden where reality and fantasy fuse into poetry of passion and obsession... See you there!

No comments: