Saturday, September 29, 2007

One Night... Two Dreams...


19 Olga Street was the address in the first of last night’s dreams.

The dream concerned a packet of seed, seed given to me by an antique lover as I lingered on a mysterious isle surrounded by turbulent surf. Crossing to the mainland carrying the packet with my right arm raised above the choppy sea while swimming with the lone stroke of my left arm would have been unsafe for the seed the seed was not to get wet, wet seed would swell and burst out of the packet... For its safety we resolved to send the packet by helicopter while I swam my way back…
On the mainland shore an unknown lady in a gold BMW would be waiting for me, we would ride together to collect the seed. My historic lover revealed the packet's address was 19 Olga Street…



End of dream… I woke up, it was 2 am… I turned on the TV but couldn’t keep awake,
I fell asleep and dreamt again:



My bed was a raft floating on lake Titicaca. The unknown lady with the BMW had dark skin and was seducing me. Her penis was of average size, made of real flesh, not a dildo. Apprehensively I conveyed my vagina was sensitive, unaccustomed to penetration, the last time I had sexual intercourse was 17 years and two weeks ago. Inserting her penis inside me she whispered hers was a loving and gentle act, I need not fear…
Her motion was the ripple of the lake, in my ear her erotic murmurings transported me out of the sexual act to experience the flight of the albatross.
Softly, the dark lady whispered the penis was not entirely her own, it really belonged to her male twin, but they shared it amicably… On my back, on the raft, on the lake, with the dark lady between my legs and her shared penis halfway in and out of my vagina, I thought of the Graeae, the three Old Women of the Sea who lived where the sun never shone, between them they possessed only one tooth and one eye which they used in turn…

No comments: