Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Voyeur on the Yacht

©2006 – Captain Rose

... I happened to glance through the window of the cabin, and what should I see but a lot of bare legs on the embankment. I quickly whipped off my bifocals and brought my best binoculars to my eyes. It was a deeply tanned woman of about 40 years of age, she was squatting as about to urinate. Her skirt was hitched up, as was a silky black petticoat, but still had on her knickers, on the outside of her thigh I could see a nasty bruise. Her knickers were white, and in front I wasn't sure if it was grime or dark hair showing through.
Someone in the park shouted: "O,!"
Probably nothing to do with her, but she reacted as if she'd been stung by a bee, dropping her skirt and reaching the concrete path in about three strides. She must have been absolutely dying for a pee because no sooner where her feet on the path that she had her skirt hitched up to her waist again, - her slender tanned legs, her lacy, white knickers, her dark patch, all revealed, and the bruise, - I almost forgot the bruise! Then I noticed sunlight glinting on a cascade of pee from her crotch, - almost a rainbow, as she stiffed-legged it along the path for all the world like a wild creature on a stampede. After a while she dropped her skirts, shook her
hands by her sides, looked over her shoulder, and disappeared among the trees and bushes towards the iron gates.
You'd be surprised the things that go on in the park in broad daylight!

No comments: